1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period:
3. Purchase is necessary. One claim per household.
4. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Please retain your receipt as it will be required to validate your claim.
5. Participating retailers only. The participating retailers are Waitrose, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Tesco.
6. The promotional packs are:
7. To Claim:
8. All claims must be received by the Promotional Period claim closing date. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted and will not be considered a Valid Claim.
9. Once a claimant has had confirmation of their valid claim, they will receive a refund (up to a maximum of £1.50). This will be sent to the claimant’s address. Please allow up to 28 days for the refund from the date of confirmation of a Valid Claim.
10. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. By entering the Promotion claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Claims are non-transferable.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
16. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be invalidated. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their number of claims in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s claims will be invalidated and any claim award will be void.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or requesting or receiving the claim, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20. This Promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Yoplait UK Limited, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, London, UB8 1QQ